iTunes to iTunes Transfer
Just bought a new computer and installed new iTunes? But many iTunes users still find it a challenge to transfer a large iTunes library to another iTunes or backup all those files. There are a few hackings can help you transfer iTunes to iTunes. If you are a Windows user and don’t want to go through all of this hacking. Luckily now,Cucusoft iTunes to iTunes transfer program can help you automatically.
You can use it to backup/transfer/restore your own iTunes library or synchronize multiple iTunes on different computers. The backed up library file is pretty easy to transfer to other iTunes, and it's easy to manage. So with this iTunes Transfer software, you can manage your iPod/iPhone/... on your new computers or other ones.
Hurry up to have a try, here provide the free trial version.
- Easy to Use
- Top-rated iTunes to iTunes transfer software - Easy and simple to use, powerful as well.
- Backup Job Management
- Support create multiple backup jobs, synchronize your iTunes library with an existing backup job.
- Backup/Transfer/Restore iTunes files
- Backup whole iTunes library and media files, including songs, videos, playlists and so on. Recover whole iTunes library and media files, including songs, videos, playlists and so on. Transfer iTunes library backed up file to other computers
- Additional Function
- Also support recover iTunes library and media files from mobile devices, for example, USB key, removable hard disk.
- Multiple Language Available
- Support multiple languages. (English, French, Chinese...)
|Operating system||Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 7|
|RAM Space Needed||512 MB RAM or more|
|Display||Any VGA card|
DVD to iPad Converter - It can help you convert your DVD collections to iPad compatiable format and then transfer to iPad.
iPad Music Transfer - iPad Muisc Transfer is the best choice for iPad fans to transfer iPad music files. With this best iPad songs transfer, you will be no longer worried about losing your favorite music files.